| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ivinhema in November is fairly hot at 24.1 °C (75.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.7 °C (87.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.3 °C (66.7 °F).
- In November the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in November is a little damp. Some 152.8mm (6in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:58 long and the longest day is 13:23 long with an average length of 13:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Ivinhema November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Ivinhema, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Ivinhema: